We like a lot of games. Here you'll find files for ones that don't warrant their own section.
- Dice Roller - An HTML dice roller I threw together for people using Realm Works. It's spartan but works.
- Basic Record Sheet - An alternative to the one from Cloud Kingdom Games. You need to print or copy it back-to-back for it to work.
- Munchkin Pawn Characters - Characters designed for use with the pawns from SJG's +6 Bag O' Munchkins. They need more playtesting; if you try them let me know how it went at email@example.com. Thanks!
- Tournament Score Sheets - Once upon a time I ran a DQ tournament using the scoring system on these sheets. (DQ games are short so each player should be playing multiple games with different characters.)
- Action Chart and Combat Reference (1.0.0, 2007/10/24) - A character sheet and combat chart for the classic gamebook series. (Not sure if it's any better than a piece of notebook paper and a d10, though. :)
- Folding Two Page Action Chart (1.0.0, 2007/10/25) - A two page character sheet. To work properly you need to duplex print it.
My Queen's Blade reference sheets now have their own page.
- Realm Works Locations (v. 1.3) - A little app that I threw together for when you're having problems with Realm Works. It can open your Realm Works Master Database folder, your Backups folder, your RW Temp folder, the Forums or the Bug Report page, download arbitrary (recent) versions of Realm Works, archive your master.realm file, and more. Let me know if you have problems.
- Character Reference and Token Cards - A collection of cards that summarize the extra rules for characters with a second deck, tracking cards, or tokens. Also includes cards to replace the tokens.
- Dividers - Basic dividers for RDI decks in card boxes.
- Trackers - Replacement Alcohol/Fortitude tracker bars, sized to fit in most basic card boxes.