AFGNCAAP: Hey...this isn't the City Square! Where am I?
Friend Computer: You've entered a different Alternate Reality than the one you were planning on, AFGNCAAP. This is the creation of one of my High Programmers: Parody-U-MAN-4. Feel free to explore your new home.
AFGNCAAP: Can you give me some information about the choices?
FC: Certainly, Infrared newcomer AFGNCAAP-1.
FC: As you can tell, many of our High Programmers offer informational sites in their areas of expertise. Parody-U-MAN-4's areas are as follows:
- Pictures and More: Some old pictures and other info.
- Parody's Parodies: Parody-U-MAN-4 likes to write amusing songs to distract the Infrared working class.
- C= 8-bits: Some musings on ancient computational systems: Commodore 64s and 128s.
- Sluggy Posters: Fun ways to get people headed to sluggy.com.
- Star Wars Galaxies: Once upon a time, I was a Tailor.
FC: Most of the information within has been cleared for viewers of your security clearance.
AFGNCAAP: Well, thank you for the information. Let's see what we can see!
November 13, 2005
October 10, 2005
- Now that I've gotten access to my old Commodore files, I can dig out some of my old parodies. Neon McDonald's is the first of these. (Thanks go to Ray Carlsen for his Commodore info site and advice!)
August 7, 2004
- Added an Alcen Eiron Retrospective. Alcen's my character in Star Wars Galaxies.
- (In case you're wondering, I've been busy with the SPARK and Con of the North pages, among other things.)
August 27, 2003
- Another quick picture page for my awesome meet and greet with "Weird Al" Yankovic!
August 2, 2003
- Added a quick page with Pics from GenCon '03!
July 28, 2003
- Once again my personal site goes untouched for months. :(
- I just got back from GenCon, where I was part of the second-place team in the HackMaster World Championships and met a bunch of cool people! More in the next few days.
January 30, 2003
- Updated the personal section to reflect my recent unemployment. :(
- As part of the site rearrangement, the Paranoia and Car Wars sections have moved.
- Removed links to the guestbook which I no longer seem to have control over anyway.
July 17, 2002
- Just wanted to wish Josi well on her semester in Australia! We'll miss you!
- (The picture will show back up in the pictures section eventually.)
June 4, 2002
- How sad, that the web page has sat so long without an update to the main page.
- I've been getting picture pages set up in the Personal section. Take a look!
- Some things have been cleaned up a bit.
September 21, 2001
- Added a Car Wars section.
December 10, 2000
- Added a Windows 9x/NT console version of an old Paranoia adventure.
- About AR has changed to Personal.
- New addition: My Life In Pictures, now available in the Personal section.
December 2, 2000
- Added a Sluggy page with posters!
June 2, 2000
- Moved to the new place at esglabs.com.
- Some sections have been removed due to extreme lack of time.
February 29, 2000
Con of the North went fairly well. Only one of my two Paranoia events went off. I'll leave the link up until we solidify dates for next year.
Added a new set of Paranoia WebRing graphics, including a download link for the package.
October 25, 1999
Updated the Paranoia Adventures page with a new version of The EverCandy Story's main PDF and some notes about using the files.
October 22, 1999
Added "With Jumpsuit, Badge, and Laser IV: The EverCandy Story" to the Paranoia Page.
Removed a few outdated items (visible and not)
October 8, 1999
Added a link to the Con of the North home page in the contents frame.
August 24, 1999
April 10, 1999
Thanks to some Sidsters (especially RonZ3), the SIDFest 92 page has been updated.
March 22, 1999
Con of the North 1999 is over, and the Paranoia event went off very well. I'm working on writing up the adventure I ran, but for now here's something to help those Paranoia GMs and players out there: an Acrobat form Paranoia Character Sheet. Check it out!
January 15, 1999
I finally finished those Paranoia Ready Reference sheets. If you have any problems or suggestions, let me know.
November 28, 1998
Added a banner ad at the bottom of the list. It's for Sluggy Freelance, a very well-done comic strip which only exists on the 'Net. Worship the comic. Buy a T-Shirt. :)
November 20, 1998
Hmm... ::cough cough wheeze:: ...pretty dusty in here... ::hack wheeze cough::. Well, new in the Commodore section: pictures from SIDFest 1992, the return to Columbus.
July 31, 1998
New in the Paranoia section: Ready Reference cards! Check them out with the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
July 10, 1998
Well, the West End situation doesn't look totally black, but it seems bleak to me. West End has made a statement that they are attempting to reorganize after a Chapter 11 bankruptcy and keep going with their major products. Unfortunately, Paranoia isn't included in those products. Oh, well.
I've signed up for the Paranoia Web Ring. High Programmers unite!
July 5, 1998
Sad news for all Paranoia fans. West End Games, who was working on a Third Edition of Paranoia (IE, Paranoia: the Apology), has fired most or all of its employees and will be filing for bankruptcy over the next few days. However, I will be maintaining MAN Sector for all those who want to blow off some steam in the corridors of Alpha Complex.
May 29, 1998
Achoo! Look at the dust! Ah, well, time to get some things fixed up around here. First of all, my friend Eric O'Denius is now on the Web, so expect the Star Control things to move to his web page soon. The Commodore information, while basically static now, will remain for what it may be worth. Parody's Parodies will be updated as inspiration arrives. GURPS Frobozz is on hold for now. Probably the most active section will be the Paranoia section, for which I have many ideas. Enjoy!
December 8, 1997
Finally updated this place! Updated the links and information in the Paranoia section. Hopefully this move will be done soon so I can get back to work on the 15 million projects sitting out there.